Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Grand Introduction

Ok, so I don't really have a grand introduction, but I am excited to have finally sat down to start this thing! There are so many wonderful blogs I have come across since joining Etsy, that making one myself seemed the best way to file and follow my favorite artists I stumble upon EVERYWHERE, as well as take advantage of using a blog for promotion and to share my latest ideas.

Although I doubt many people would be interested in the details of my day to day (because really, it's not terribly enthralling!), having a blog to update will help motivate me to somehow organize my scrambled ideas, document my creative process, and gauge my improvement. I am not known for my words, instead I enjoy making images and wearable art and letting them speak for themselves.

Check back...

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment