Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Odd Wishlist


When I was flipping through my dad's dental technician magazine I spotted this horrifically stunning sculpture by dental tech Luke Kahng. It's so creepy! So I placed a note by the picture stating that I wanted one just like it, you know, for photographic purposes. But, it would be very expensive and time consuming for my dad to make. I think I would be asking for too much. ;)



A Dionaea muscipula, or Venus Fly trap! You can even find one on Etsy! I have wanted one of these since like, 5th grade science class, and I STILL don't think I am old enough to care for one properly. haha






Really awesome plugs by One Tribe organics. I LOVE this carved stuff, it's beautiful! But, the more detail, the bigger. :/



A Uroplatus phantasticus, or a Satanic Leaftail Gecko. Native to Madagascar. I am not sure where you can buy these guys. Isn't he just PRECIOUS??[photo credit- Thor Hakonson]

If anyone reading this has something unusual they want, do share!

-M

2 comments:

  1. that's quite a list! XD the only things i can think of that are sort of odd that i want are a three-cornered hat (like a pirate one; i already have a cheap one i got during halloween season, but i want a more authentic feeling one) and a standing coat rack to hang all my hats and jackets on (right now i'm using trophies for hat racks =D
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love orange! that's so cool that you have an orange phone. i don't think i've ever seen one before.
    that would be so neat, a coat rack with antlers! i bet it would be hard to find though..
    thank you! i needed a change and i thought the film background was the most fitting.
    i only got that comment once. sorry your computer was being touchy.
    =D
    <3

    ReplyDelete